Bucatini Pasta with Smoked Salmon fillet and creamy spinach sauce
- 2tbsp olive oil
- 250g Ribblesdale Goat Curd
- 3 handfuls fresh spinach (chopped finely)
- 3 springs of lemon thyme
- 1 lemon zest of
- 120 ml lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 320g Bucatini Pasta
- 300g hot smoked salmon
- Heat a large pan of salted water. Add the bucatini pasta and cook for 8-9 minuets but still a little al dente at the center
- In a separate pan heat the olive oil lemon zest and juice over a medium heat.
- Add the Goat Curd and stir through until combined. Add the chopped spinach and cook until it has wilted down, stirring often.
- Crumble in the hot smoked salmon and add the cooked bucatini pasta. Add a small amount of pasta water (around 3tbsp). Give it all a good mix and let it cook for 2 minutes.
- Once warmed through serve on a plate and top with the Lemon Thyme.
Get in touch