Homemade Bacon Wrapped Dates filled with Ribblesdale Original Goat
- 8 slices streaky bacon (cut in half)
- 16 Medjool dates
- 125g Ribblesdale Original goat cheese
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Slice the dates lengthwise on one side to create an opening. Remove the pit.
- Cut the Original goat’s cheese into small rectangles, stuff it into the cavity of each date and press the sides together to close.
- Cut the bacon slices in half. Wrap each date with a slice of bacon and secure with a toothpick.
- Arrange evenly on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes. Remove the dates and use the toothpick to turn each one half way through the cooking. Bake for another 8-10 minutes, until browned to your liking. Remove from the oven, place on a paper towel lined plate to remove any grease, and let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Get in touch