Homemade Herby Goat Curd Cheese dip
- 225g goat curd
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 60ml milk, and more if needed
- 1-2 cloves garlic, grated
- 1/2 tsp flaky salt
- 2-3 tbsp chopped fresh herbs, such as parsley, thyme, and/or chives
- In a bowl combine the goat curd, 2tbsp olive oil, and milk. Using a hand mixer and beat until smooth and light. (Or use a standing mixer and the whisk attachment.)
- Mix in 1 clove of grated garlic (use a microplane to avoid big chunks of garlic), salt, and fresh herbs. Taste and add more garlic or salt as needed.
- Top with fresh herbs and 1tbsp olive oil and Serve immediately.
Get in touch